Lampang River Lodge
01 Lanna Cottage
02 Lanna Superior
03 Lanna Deluxe
LocationLocated 6 km south of Lampang, on the banks of Wang River, in beautiful natural surroundings.
OverviewAccommodation at the Lampang River Lodge is an unusual " Thai " Experience, away from the big city hotels and concrete, and offers foreign visitors a glimpse of Thai Life relative comfort.
Rooms All 60 bungalows were built in the style of Lanna architecture using local materials. All bungalows have level floors and teak shingles or earthen tiles are used on the roofs. The bungalows' outer walls are made of wood while the inner walls are white cement. Wooden furniture is used to decorate the rooms in order to soften the effects of the cement walls.
- Lanna Cottage: Welcoming comfy room is set in Lanna architecture chalet with garden view. This room type provides you with twin/double bed and full in-room amenities.
- Lanna Superior: Relaxing spacious superior room gives you expansive bed and Thai style couch for your utmost comfort. The room sits in striking Lanna chalet amongst the fertile of lush green nature.
- Lanna Superior Family
- Lanna Deluxe: Lighting up your Lanna stay with this spacious deluxe room that offers a comfy king-size bed, bathtub and balcony for you to be in touch with beautiful nature ambience.
- LCD TV with international cable network
- FREE WiFi Internet
- Access In-room private
- Safety box
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Dressing table
- Full sized body mirror
- Toiletries and Bathroom amenities
- Clean towels Hot / Cold running water
- Private bathroom with shower
- Double lock security key
- Complimentary free bottled of drinking water
Facilities & ServicesRestaurant: The Lampang River Lodge has two restaurants, Bua Tong and Sala Rim Wang (Riverside), which serve luscious Thai, Lanna-style and Italian cuisine daily from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.. At Bua Tong Restaurant Traditional music is also provided to welcome and accompany your dinner in the evening.
Traditional Thai Massage: Our masseurs and masseuses are professionally trained by instructors from Ayuravej College, the experienced institute of traditional massage. The massage will be provided in shared or private massage rooms within the Hotel.Our specially designed Spa provides a truly relaxing and revitalising experience. Our spa offers you a glimpse into Asian secrets of health, wellness and beauty passed down through the generations of island life. The Serenity Spa experience captures all the senses of sight, sound, smell, taste, touch encouraging a profound connection to spirit. Our skilled therapists are dedicated to our guest's health and comfort and only use the finest natural product.
Note(s) Rates are inclusive of daily breakfast buffet.
Rates are inclusive of 10% of Service Charge & Government Tax.
No charge for children under 12 years old sharing room with parents (room only).
Cancellation and No show policies:
Any cancellation made after the confirmation by hotel voucher will be charged by two-night rate.
Any no show will be charged in full amount of booking.
Any cancellation made within15 days prior to guest's arrival will be charged in full amount of booking.
Any cancellation must be in writing (by fax or e-mail) and must be sent to Alex Holiday Co., Ltd.
- Maximum 2 children between 3 and 12 year old per room with 2 adults; 1st child no bed and 2nd child with bed (for Hmong House & Hmong Deluxe House only).
- New Year's Eve compulsory dinner on 31 December 2019 for adult @ 900THB/Person and for child (3-12 years) @ 650THB/Child.
|Step 1 of 5 : Tell us, your booking details|
| ||Tourism Authority of Thailand |
| ||Association of Thai Travel Agents |
Member no. 02647
| || |
The Association of Domestic Travel
Member no. 1 - 0428 - 0548
Since 2005 Copyright © All rights reserved.
Alex Holiday Co., Ltd. 5 Soi Pin Nakhon 4 Borommarat Chachonnani Rd.,Taling Chan, Bangkok 10170, Thailand
Tel. +66 (0) 2880 7388 to 9, Hotline : +66 (0) 1818 3805, Fax. +66 (0) 2880 8261
Website : www.alexholiday.com Email : email@example.com