01 Deluxe Room
02 Pond Room
04 Sunset Pool Villa
05 Beachfront Pool Villa
07 Internet Room
08 Library Room
09 Meeting Room
18 Swimming Pool
LocationKo Lanta Yai is an island in southern Thailand's Krabi Province. Located in the Andaman Sea, it boasts beautiful unspoiled nature and rich marine and forest ecosystems.
Rawi Warin Resort & Spa is tucked into a private corner of Khong Toab Beach, with direct access to the sea and stunning views from the hillside rooms and villas. Rawi Warin is designed to exist in harmony with nature, and special attention was given to conserving existing trees and preserving the lush tropical forest.
OverviewRawi Warin is dedicated to delivering 5-star hospitality, luxury accommodation, and exceptional convenience while still being eco-friendly and appreciating our natural surroundings. We have a strict and consistent environmental policy for our resort, including wastewater management and treatment, waste sorting, reducing use of plastic materials, beach cleaning, toxic-free vegetable gardening, conservation of resources and energy, reducing use of paper, using recycled materials, turning off air conditioning and electricity in the office during the lunch breaks, etc. All these efforts ensure that our resort is maximizes its sustainability, respects the environment and fosters awareness among our staff and suppliers.
Rawi Warin proudly features lush tropical rainforest with a diverse range of beautiful wild plants. We maintain and preserve the trees to keep nature at its best. There are trees that provide shades and edible fruits such as tamarind, coconut, banana, and jackfruit. Our grounds have beautiful flowers with lovely fragrances (especially at night) like frangipani, white champaca, orange jasmine, water jasmine, and orchid trees. Large tree species are also abundant, and include golden rain tree, the weeping fig, the Burma padauk, the suicide tree, kedah bungor, and Bengal almond. During the rainy season, moss covers stones like a green carpet. A large pond at the heart of the resort provides a shelter for a variety of turtles and fish. In the resort, creatures we welcome as guests include hermit crabs, monkeys, monitor lizards, and birds of different species. A stroll from the beach up the hillside is a leisure activity that allows you to get close to nature's true beauty.
Rooms Deluxe Room: Set on a lush tropical hillside, Deluxe Rooms offer an excellent vantage point for taking in stunning sunsets over the sea or peaceful jungle vistas from large private balconies. With natural hardwood floors, contemporary Thai design touches, and a full suite of amenities, these spacious rooms are ideal for a relaxing holiday in paradise.
* 108 rooms with one king bed or two queen beds
* Size: 45 square meters
Pond Room: With a generous balcony and high ceilings, the airy ambiance of the Pond Rooms is perfected by the unique turtle-shaped roof and beautiful lotus ponds. Located in the center of the resort grounds and decorated with wood furnishings and Thai handicrafts, Pond Rooms provide stunning sea views or lush garden views whether relaxing on the daybed or soaking in the bath.
* 42 rooms with one king bed or two queen beds
* Size: 45 square meters
Villa: The Villas' mesmerizing hillside location means guests enjoy exceptional privacy and fantastic views from every window. Ample indoor and outdoor living space, vaulted ceilings, teak and rattan furnishings, and gorgeous wood floors create a truly memorable island experience in sublime harmony with the natural surroundings.
* 24 stand-alone villas with king bed
* Size: 50 square meters
Sunset Pool Villa: Perched above the coastline with unobstructed views of the impressive Andaman Sea, Sunset Pool Villas offer secluded privacy and plenty of space to relax. Teak furnishings, southern-Thai decor, and modern entertainment options entice guests to unwind indoors. The private pool and generously sized terrace are matchless for a lazy afternoon tanning session or a romantic drink during Ko Lanta's spectacular sunsets.
* 5 stand-alone villas with king bed
* Size: 100 square meters
Beachfront Pool Villa: Views stretching across the horizon, breathtaking sunsets, and direct access to a long stretch of soft white sand make each luxurious Beachfront Pool Villa a haven of exclusivity. Sliding doors open to the terrace and private swimming pool from the bedroom and the living room, creating airy transitions between the indoors and the fresh breeze outside. The bay window in the thoughtfully appointed bedroom extends the sea views, while the main room's tropical furniture and modern entertainment center make it a blissful place to relax.
* 4 stand-alone villas with king bed
* Size: 150 square meters
Facilities & ServicesInfinity ozone pool with poolside Jacuzzi
Kids pool with water slide
Lap exercise pool
Library & Internet room
Monkey kids club
Bo-Bo souvenir and gifts shop
OthersCheck in time is 14.00 hrs.
Check out time is 12.00 hrs. (noon)
- Complimentary welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival.
- Complimentary fresh fruits and TWG tea brand in room upon arrival.
- Complimentary usage of the resort's kids room, gym, boxing area, yoga room, and mountain bikes.
- Honeymoon and Wedding Anniversary Offer; Flower decoration, honeymoon cake, and a bottle of sparking wine in room upon arrival (Minimum 3 nights stay). Please indicate "Honeymooner" or "Wedding Anniversary" upon making reservation or on voucher.
Note(s) Rates are inclusive of daily breakfast buffet.
Rates are inclusive of 10% of Service Charge & Government Tax.
No charge for children under 12 years old sharing room with parents (room only).
Cancellation and No show policies:
Any cancellation made after the confirmation by hotel voucher will be charged by full rate.
Any no show will be charged in full amount of booking.
Any cancellation made within15 days prior to guest's arrival will be charged in full amount of booking.
Any cancellation must be in writing (by fax or e-mail) and must be sent to Alex Holiday Co., Ltd.
Extra Charge(s)Extra bed for the third person is Thai Baht 1,500.- net per person per night including breakfast.
Family Plan and Child Policy:
- Children under 12 years stay in the existing bedding or sharing bed with parents will be charged for child's breakfast only at THB 375 net per person per night. Children under 12 year in need of an extra bed will be charged Thai Baht 1,500.- net per person per night including breakfast.
- Children under 12 years old on meal rates Lunch @ 375THB/Child, Dinner 525THB/Child.
- Children below the age of 6 years receive a complimentary Chirstmas Eve Dinner and New Year Eve Dinner.
- Children below the age of 2 years receive a complimentary breakfast buffet.
- Maximum occupancy in room; Deluxe Room and Pond Room (2 adults & 2 children or 3 adults & 1 children), Villa and Sunset Pool Villa (2 adults & 1 children or 3 adults), Beachfront Pool Villa (2 adults & 1 children or 3 adults).
- Please note that only one extra bed can be accomodated in each room.
- Chirstmas Eve Dinner (24 December 2019) is optional at Thai Baht 2,990.- net per person.
- New Year Eve Dinner (31 Decmber 2019) is compulsory at Thai Baht 3,990.- net per person.
- Guest are not allowed to check-out on 31 December 2019 and 01 January 2020.
|Step 1 of 5 : Tell us, your booking details