Thai Cooking School Chiang Mai - Cooking Real Thai Food in City (Half Day) (Join) Code S-139
- Overview: Practice cooking easily by popular Thai recipes, namely, Pad Thai, Tom Yum Kung and Somtum, as well as visiting the fresh market in Chiang Mai City.
(The 1st 09:00 - 13:30 hrs. or The 2nd 16:30 - 20:30 hrs.)
Morning : Pick-up period at 09:00 - 09:30 hrs. or Evening : Pick-up period at 16:00 - 16:30 hrs. at Meet your staff in the hotel's lobby (Chiang Mai Town Area Hotels).
A car will pick you up and start driving from your hotel as reserved time. The transportation will take around 20 minutes.
Choose one recipe for cooking, then, take a walk to buy raw materials and visiting the fresh market in Chiang Mai Province.
Start cooking your chosen recipe by following the manual book. There will be a professional female cook to guide you regarding Thai recipes cooking in details.
Take a break for snacks and lunch in several recipes we have prepared mutually.
Start making dessert and sweet recipes in the afternoon and relax as your convenience.
After finishing lunch and relaxation, we will drop you off at your hotel. It will take around 20 minutes.
Arrive at your hotel.
- There are 6 recipes that you can choose as follows:
- 1. Curry paste recipes: Let's practice pounding curry pastes! (choose 1 recipe)
Spicy curry paste (Krueng Kang Ped)
Green curry paste (Krueng Kang Keaw Wan)
Dry curry paste (Krueng Kang Panang)
- 2. Spicy curry recipes: Let's practice cooking spicy curry recipes! (choose 1 recipe)
Chicken Noodles Curry (Khao Soi Kai)
Chicken Green curry (Kang Keaw Wan Kai)
Pork panang curry (Panang Moo)
- 3. Fried recipes: Let's practice fried recipes! (choose 1 recipe)
Thai fried noodle (Pad Thai)
Stir-fried chicken with cashew nuts (Kai Pad Med Ma Muang)
Curries eggs and shrimp (Kung Pad Pong Karee)
- 4. Soup recipes: Let's practice cooking soups! (choose 1 recipe)
Spicy shrimp soup (Tom Yum Kung)
Spicy chicken curry in coconut milk (Tom Kha Kai)
Spicy seafood curry in coconut milk (Tom Kha Ruam Talay)
- 5. Light meal recipes: Let's practice cooking light meal recipes! (choose 1 recipe)
Papaya salad (Som Tum)
Fried spring roll (Poh Pia Tod)
Thai fish cakes (Tod Man Pla Krai)
- 6. Dessert recipes: Let's practice making desserts! (choose 1 recipe)
Deep-fried slide banana (Kluay Kak)
Mango sticky rice (Khao Neaw Ma Muang)
Red rubies (Tub Tim Krob)
Air-conditioned vehicles with driver, Cook 4 recipes, Cooking manual book, Cooking equipments and raw materials,Lunch.
Tourist Guide , Meals others, Items of a personal nature, Tips or Gratuities to staff or drivers.
Duration : Half-Day