Pattaya Dolphinarium (Ticket+Swim with Dolphin without Transport) Code S-92
- *** No hidden cost. Our prices are cheaper include all taxes, VAT and service charges. E-voucher Confirm ***
Pattaya Dolphinarium (Ticket+Swim with Dolphin without Transport)
walk-in Adult price for VIP 1st row 6100THB/Person., for Deluxe 5800THB/Person., for Regular 5600THB/Person.
Dolphinarium Hours: Six days per week (closed Wednesday). Schedule for additional shows will announce in advance.
- Max 2 Pax Swimming With Dolphin Show Times (Every 10 minutes) : 10:00 hrs., 10:15 hrs., 10:30 hrs., 10:45 hrs., 11:00 hrs., 11:15 hrs., 11:30 hrs., 11:45 hrs., 12:30 hrs., 12:45 hrs., 13:00 hrs., 13:15 hrs., 13:30 hrs., 13:45 hrs., 14:00 hrs., 14:15 hrs., 15:00 hrs., 15:15 hrs., 15:30 hrs., 15:45 hrs., 16:00 hrs., 16:15 hrs., 16:30 hrs., 16:45 hrs., 17:00 hrs.
The Dolphinarium is a world-class attraction in Pattaya.
Our Dolphinarium is a member of an international community of dolphinariums from Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, and Thailand.
The dolphinarium is designed and built according to international standards, and the care our animals receive is consistent with industry conventions. Our modern facilities provide a stunning backdrop for the best dolphin show in Southeast Asia, featuring amazing Bottlenose Dolphins and adorable South American Fur Seals.
Our dolphin stars are Tomi, George, White, Zeus, Antey, Julia, Barcelona, and our seals are Lilo and Stitch. Each of our stars have a unique personality, and together they form a friendly team that will make you smile, laugh, and want to get to know them more. After the show, you can take pictures with the dolphins to help you remember your experience forever.
Dolphins are incredible creatures: they are highly intelligent and love to interact with people. Our dolphin show is the perfect way to get to know these majestic animals while providing fun for the whole family!
Dolphinarium Visiting Rules:
When visiting the dolphinarium, please follow these simple rules. They are not only for your safety and comfort, but also for the animals. We reserve the right to remove any violators from the dolphinarium and refuse admittance to the show without a reason.
- Touching or feeding the animals without the trainers permission.
- Throwing toys, coins, and other objects into the dolphin enclosures.
- Putting your hands in the water.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol, or being intoxicated.
- Weapons, chemicals, narcotic substances, strong smelling objects and liquids, and poisons.
- Unreasonably large bags and suitcases.
- Flash photography.
Swimming with Dolphins
For those swimming with the dolphins, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Remove all jewelry before entering the water
- Do not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Strictly follow the coach's instructions
Latecomers will not be allowed in the pool, so please don't be late for your booked time slot. Your ticket will not be refunded if you are late or a no-show.
Swimming with dolphins is allowed for:
- Children over 6 years old (who are not afraid of water)
- Children 4-6 years old must be accompanied by an adult (adult and child must each purchase a ticket)
Swimming with dolphins is not allowed for:
- Pregnant women
- Children under 4 years old (even if accompanied by adults)
- People with acute, chronic skin diseases, cardiovascular problems (such as hypertension), sexually transmitted diseases, helminth infections, or other infectious diseases.
For children under 2 years old see the show free of charge sharing seat with a parent. Proof of age might be requiring.
For children means those between 2-12 years old.
For children over 12 years old we charge adult price.
Include : Admission Fee + Swimming with dolphin/1 Person (10 minutes for show).
Photos with Dolphins (400THB/4 Persons), Transfer, Meal, Other services not mentioned in this programme.
Duration : Everyday open daily from 9:00 hrs. - 18:00 hrs.
Closed on Wednesday