***The Bridge Over the River Kwai with Elephant riding and bamboo rafting*** Code S-37
- 06:00 hrs. Meet your guide in the hotel's lobby.
Depart from hotel to Kanchanaburi is one of the most beautiful provinces of Thailand, with a very delightful landscape. It is already well-known among War-histirians and movie-buffs as the size of the notorious "Death Railway" an the "Bridge over the river Khwae" and amongarchaeolegists for its Neolithic burialgrounds. Yet, the provinces also has numerous other places of interest for the nature loving who wants to spend longer time here. Kanchanaburi is about 128 kilometers west of Bangkok approximately 2 1/2 hours ride by car over a good road. The town of Kanchanaburi is located at the point where two tributaries, the Khwae Noi and Khwae Yai (which have their source in the Ta-Nao-Si Range) meet and form the Mae-klong River. It is a full day tour to Kanchanaburi and River Kwai to visit the cemetery of the allied prisoners of World War II, and the world renowned bridge over the River Kwai.
- 09:30 hrs. The War Cemetery of The Allied Prisoners of World war II.
- 10:00 hrs. Visit Jeath War Museum.
- 10:40 hrs. Walk along the Bridge Over the River Kwai.
- 11:30 hrs. Excitement on elephant riding and bamboo rafting (about 1.5 - 2 hours).
- 13:45 hrs. Lunch will be provided at restaurant.
- 15:00 hrs. Depart from the restaurant to Bangkok.
- 18:00 hrs. Arrive at your hotel.
Remark : Minimum 2 Pax
For children under 2 years will be "Free" of charge.
For children 3-10 years old we charge 70% of adult price.
For children over 10 years old we charge adult price.
Air-conditioned vehicles with driver, Guide, Elephant riding and bamboo rafting (about 1.5 - 2 hours), Lunch.
Items of a personal nature, Tips or Gratuities to guides or drivers.
Duration : Everyday time 06:00-18:00 Daily