Khao Yai National Park, 1 Day Trip (Join) Code S-111
- It covers an area of 2,168 square kilometers, including evergreen forests and grasslands. Its altitude mostly ranges from 400 to 1000 m above sea level. There are 3,000 species of plants, 320 species of birds and 67 species of mammals,including Asiatic black bears, Asian elephants, gaur, tigers,gibbons, Indian sambar deer, Indian muntjac, dholes, and wildpigs. The entire area is criss-crossed by over 50 Km of hiking trails, ranging in length from one and a half to eight kilometers. There are also three wildlife-watching towers in the park. There are in addition many waterfalls, the tallest and most spectacular of which is Haew Narok at 80 meters and Haew Suwat made famous from the film "The Beach". In 1984 the park was made an ASEAN Heritage Park, and on July 14 2005 the park together with other parks in the Dong Phaya Yen mountains was inscribed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site under the name Dong Phaya Yen?Khao Yai Forest Complex.
- 06:30 Pick up from hotel in Bangkok down town.
- 08:00 Driving to Nakorn Nayok province and take a short walk through the local morning market.
- 09:30 Enjoy Ox cart riding , the tradition Thai transport in the past. You can see the mountain view and rice field.
- 10:30 Entering to Khao Yai National Park(World Heritage)Time for soft trekking in the evergreen forest,then you will reach the biggest water fall in this park "Heaw Narok Waterfall".
- 13:30 Lunch at local restaurant.
- 14:30 Elephant riding in the jungle and crossing the creek as wall.
- 15:45 Enjoy a scenic drive through the beautiful countryside.
- 18:00 Arrive Hotel in Bangkok.
Infant under 3 yrs. Free of Charge,
For children 3-5 yrs.we charge 50%of adult price.
For children 5-9 yrs.we charge 75% of adult price.
For children over 9 yrs. we charge adult price.
All Transportation by AC Van,vehicle with English Speaking Guide,Lunch Thai set Menu (excluding drinks)
Ox cart riding and Elephant riding (30 minutes) , National Park fees , Refreshing Towel , Raincoat and Leech Socks (For Rainy Season).
ATV, Boat along the Dam and white water rafting , Items of a personal nature, Tips or Gratuities to a guide and driver.