Teddy Bear Museum in Pattaya (Ticket Only) Code S-98
- *** No hidden cost. Our prices are cheaper include all taxes, VAT and service charges. E-voucher Confirm ***
Teddy Bear Museum in Pattaya (Ticket Only)
walk-in Adult price 250THB/Person.
- The museum is open daily open to visitors from 09.00 - 21.30 hrs. (Last entry 20.30 hrs.)
CEO of Teddy Island Mr. HYUN CHUL KIM from Korea He loves Thailand so much and wants to have business in Thailand now we want recommend to all companies and everyone.
Teddy Island is pleased to introduce the new attractions of the Pattaya city under the name of TEDDY ISLAND which is designed and built by Korean architecture and Also has additional light and sound with new technology with the museum. Within an area of over 3,000 square meters of space divided into 13 zones under the concept. For buried treasures join and go along with over 2,000 teddy bears through time from the past. To suit 13 zones within the museum every month we changes such as the painted scenes create a new for customer return for the 2nd time.
- All 13 Zones
- The Inca Empire. Tells a story about life, existence in those beliefs and Culture.
- LAVA Explore our cave with 3D
- Dinosaur's zone activities you can look for fossils wish is the remains of dinosaurs.
- Safari in Africa zone
- Thailand zone
- Under water word zone
- Eskimo North Pole
- Christmas display and Santa clause zone
- Space super hero
- Avatar zone
- Fairytale zone
- China zone
- European zone
Location : At the exit of the museum, located in North Pattaya Soi 1, beach road, Mark land Village floor 3 - 4 easy to find just notice the dragon head.
Car park in the Mark land Hotel floor 6 - 9.
For children under 2 years whose height is under 90 cm. will be "Free" of charge.
For children 2-10 years a child whose height is 90-130 cm.
For children over 10 years old (or Children Taller Than 130 cms.) we charge adult price.
Admission Ticket Teddy Bear Museum.
Transfer, Meals, Other services not mentioned in this programme.
Duration : Everyday open to visitors from 09.00 - 21.30 hrs. (Last entry 20.30 hrs.)