Grand Pearl Cruise to Ayutthaya By Coach and Cruise Code S-88
- *** No hidden cost. Our prices are cheaper include all taxes, VAT and service charges. E-voucher Confirm ***
Grand Pearl Cruise to Ayutthaya By Coach and Cruise
walk-in Adult price (Join) 2600THB/Person.
- 06:00 hrs. Meet your guide in the hotel's lobby.
- 06:00 - 07:15 hrs. Pick up from hotel and transfer by van to the river city shopping complex, Siphraya, next to Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel.
- 07:30 hrs. Departure from Bangkok by Grand Pearl luxury air conditioned coach with English speaking guide.
- 09:00 hrs. Arrival at Bang Pa-In, visit the Summer Palace of King Rama V with its mixture of Thai, Chinese and Gothic architecture such as Aisawan Thiphya-At, Warophat Phiman, Wehart Chamrun, etc.
- 10:30 hrs. Arrival at Ayutthaya, a World Heritage City and historic capital of Thailand. Visit Wat Mahatad, the royal monastery, served as the residence of supreme monk. Wat Phrasrisanphet, the largest and most important temple. Its was used as a residential palace. and Wihan Phramongkhon Bophit, the large bronze Buddha image was originally enshrined in the open area outside the grand palace and later covered by a building called Wihan.
- Afternoon By cruise:
- 13:15 hrs. Welcome aboard the Grand Pearl Cruise Liner at Wat Chong-lom Pier (Nonthaburi). Sumptuous buffet lunch with a choice of a variety of oriental and western cuisines will be served, while you may relax and enjoy the fascinating scenery on the River of Kings. The cruiser will then head towards Nontaburi, past Koh Kred, The monn community before reaching Bangkok city.
- 15:00 hrs. Coffee will be served while you enjoy the enchanting sights along the River banks such as the colorful Royal Barges House, Thammasart University, Siriraj hospital, The Royal Grand Palace and the graceful Temple Of Dawn, with its magnificent 79 M. spire, Wat Kallayanamitr, one of the most renowed temples.
- 16:00 hrs. Arrival and disembark at the River City Shopping Complex Pier. Transfer back to hotel by air-conditioned van.
Child Policy :
For children under 2-4 years old will be "Free" of charge.
For children mean 4-10 years old.
For children over 10 years old we charge of adult price.
Pick up at the hotel in Bangkok downtown, Sightseeing as described with transportation, English-speaking guide & Lunch on boat.
Items of a personal nature , Tips or Gratuities to guides or drivers.
Bang Pa-In Summer Palace is Thailand's most sacred , so please do not wear shorts, or sandals.
Duration : Everyday time 06.00-16.00 hrs.Daily