Amphawa Floating Market & Rom Hub or Maeklong Railway Market Code S-75
- 12.40 hrs. Meet your guide in the hotel's lobby in Bangkok. Depart from hotel to Amphawa Floating Market.
- 14.30 hrs. Visit Raiway market or Crazy market or Rom Hub or Maeklong Railway market is the one that you shall not miss. This is one of the most amazing markets in the world!
- Just few seconds after the train pass, the awnings are popped back into place and the activities continue like nothing ever happened.
- You can take a photo and see what it happened.
- Located near the Rom Hub Market is the large bustling Mae Klong market. Not only does it offer fresh vegetables and fruits, meats, poultry, and seafood, but it also has an endless array of cooked foods and desserts that you wont. find at other market in general. Best of all, the prices are very cheap compared to the supermarkets, so theres no need to bargain.
- 15.20 hrs. Visit Wat Bang Kung. Where has been honored as one of the Unseen Thailand inside an old Buddhist temple is a large statue of Nin Mani Buddha, or the villagers called the Luang Phor Dum late Ayutthaya kingdom.
- 16.20 hrs. Visit King Rama II Memorial Park : This park was built under the project to honour King Rama II, run by the King Rama II Phraboromrachanusorn Foundation under royal patronage. It is built to commemorate his great patron to the arts and culture, which become a national heritage. Phra Rajsamutmatee, the abbot of Wat Amphawan Chetiyaram, offered the area of 11 Rais (4.4 acres) for the construction of the park. This area was very important because it was a royal birthplace King Rama II.
- 17.30 hrs. Arrival at the market. Walk around & shopping & eating at the market.
- 18.30 hrs. Take a boat for firefly watching.
- 20.00 hrs. Depart for Bangkok.
- Remarks : Train will pass crazy market 8 time per day
- #1 : 06.20 hrs.
- #2 : 08.30 hrs.
- #3 : 09.00 hrs.
- #4 : 11.10 hrs.
- #5 : 11.30 hrs.
- #6 : 14.30 hrs.
- #7 : 15.30 hrs.
- #8 : 17.40 hrs.
For children under 2 years will be "Free" of charge,but have to under 90 cms.
For children 3-10 years old we charge 70% of adult price,but have to not taller than 130 cms.
For children over 10 years old we charge adult price.
Air-conditioned vehicles with driver, Tourist Guide, Entrance Fee, Long tail boat 1 hrs.
Meals, Items of a personal nature, Tips or Gratuities to guides or drivers.
Duration : Only Friday,Saturday,Sunday 12.40 - 20.00 hrs