3 Countries : Thailand / Vietnam / Cambodia (Highlight Package 10 days) Code OP-04
- Day1 BKK (Tansfer)(D)
- Pick up and warm welcome with garland flowers and transfer from BKK airport to Hotel. Dinner at Restaurant|
- Day2 BKK (Grand Palace and the Emerald Buddha Temple Tour) (B,L,D,)
- After breakfast at hotel, enjoy visiting golden domes, inspirational spires, exotic mural paintings, breath taking ceramic decorations. The Grand Palace, once a royal residence, is situated in the compound of the Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Pra Kaew),where the world's most precious Buddha image is enshrined. In the area of palace, visit Borom Phiman Mansion, Phra Maha Monthian Group, Chakri Maha Prasat Hall and Dusit Maha Prasat Hall. Lunch and Dinner at Restaurant.
- Day3 BKK (Pattaya Coral Island) (B,L,D,)
- After breakfast at hotel, well depart to Pattaya where is nestled along a picturesque bay on the East Coast of the Gulf of Thailand, roughly 170 kilometers southeast of Bangkok. A fascinating escape where tourists, holiday makers and vacationers from around the world unfold an incomparable array of possibilities to unwind during an exotic holiday beach vacation. A little way off Pattaya, there are 3 small islands well-known for their colourful corals. The largest of them is Koh Lan, 7.5 km. from Pattaya beach, the others being Ko Sak and Ko Khrok. There are boat services running between Pattaya beach and Koh Lan several times daily. Lunch on island and Dinner at Restaurant. Along the way back to BKK
- Day4 BKK (Damnoen Saduak Floating Market) (B,L,D,)
- After breakfast at hotel, well depart to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market where is the most popular, most photographed destination in Thailand - one of the must-see one-day trips from Bangkok, is at Ratchaburi, about 100 km to the west of Bangkok. It is the largest of its kind, attracting a large number of tourists each day. Damnoen Saduak is one of the authentic floating markets. On the way, visit Coconut Sugar Farm. Then, take a boat to Floating Market where you will see lifestyle of Thai people along the canal and after that, visit the Royal Thai Handicraft Center, where they show you how to produce wood carving. Lunch and Dinner at Restaurant.
- Day5 BKK - Ho Chi Minh (B,L,D)
- After breakfast at hotel and check out, lunch before depart to BKK airport for flight to Ho Chi Minh. Arrive at Tan Son Nhat airport meet your guide then transfer to the hotel after that take the orientation tour of Sai Gon (HCMC) such as Notre Dame Cathedral, General Post office, City Hall, Opera house, China Town and stop at Thien Hau temple. Dinner. O/N in HCMC.
- Day6 Ho Chi Minh City (Cu Chi - City Tour) (B,L,D)
- After breakfast at hotel, depart for Cu chi tunnel which was well-known during the war in Vietnam in 1960s &1970s, is over 200 km long of underground network and only 65 km away from the center of HCMC on the Northwest, take a rest stop at the family-run enterprise making rice paper and you also have a chance to make rice paper by yourself, visit the tunnel within an hour then back to HCMC for lunch. Afternoon we will visit the War Museum, the Reunification Palace and the Lacquer workshop. Dinner at local restaurant. O/N in HCMC.
- Day7 Ho Chi Minh City - Phnom Penh (My Tho - Phnom Penh) (B,L,D)
- After breakfast at hotel and check out, take a day trip to Mekong region, for boat cruise on Mekong river (4200km long) to the Thai Son island to enjoy all kinds of tropical fruit in this area then walk through the handicraft village and also visit some of the local farm houses. Take the sampan boat (rowing boat) on small canal to the big one and ready for lunch at Trung Luong restaurant (local specialty-deep fried elephant-ear fish and sticky rice ball), back to Bavat Border, pass through immigration and transfer to Phnom Penh. Dinner at Restaurant
- Day8 Phnom Penh Siem Reap (B,L,D)
- After breakfast at hotel, check out and depart to Siem Reap. Visit Artis sang D'Ankor, The Tonle Sap and enjoy the boat trip there. Sunset on Phnom Bakheang, Have a dinner and stay at the hotel(Angkor Star)
- Day9 Angkor Complex (B,L,D)
- Morning : Sunrise at Angkor wat and transfer to have breakfast. After breakfast, proceed to visit Banteay Srey Temple, Sought gate of Angkor Thom City, Bayon temple, Baphuon temple, Elephant terrace and terrace of the Leper King, Taprum temple, and the World Wonders Angkor Wat. Enjoy dinner alongside with a stay at the hotel.
- Day10 Siemreap-Bangkok (B,L,D)
- Morning : Have breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, enjoy shopping at CTM market. And transfer to airport for flight to Bangkok
9 Nights Acommodation (3 Star Hotel), Full board - 28 Meals(9B/9L/9D), Transportation, Air ticket BKK-Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) + Siem Reap-BKK, personal accident insurance
Duration : 10 days