Phuket Fanta Sea (Ticket + Transfer + Dinner) Code S-44
- 17:30 hrs. Meet your staff in the hotel lobby.
- 18:00 hrs. Arrive Phuket Fantasea, Buffet Dinner time.
- 19:00 hrs. New theme park complex that promises to be the ultimate nighttime entertainment venue on the island. Inspired by Thailand rich and exotic heritage, Phuket Fantasea not only showcases the charm and beauty of Thailand, but also enriches ancient Thai traditions with the wonder of cutting edge technology.
A stroll through the enchanted Carnival Village is like a journey throughThailand architectural history. Each fascinating facade promises a unique shopping experience, where visitors can buy high quality locally made products from 15 different shops offering silk, leather, handicrafts, ceramic, jewelry, souvenirs, unusual items about elephants and Siamese twins and much more!
Home to the Kamala people, Festival Village is a wonderful introduction to the theme park, where the accent is on fun and entertainment coupled with Thailand legendary hospitality. Marvel at the skills of the villagers demonstrating a range of traditional art and crafts.E njoy cultural parades, pageants, street shows and elephant rides. Join in, if you like.
For kids, the vast cavern of Hanuman's Lair is full of games,plays and exciting surprises.Here the trickster king of monkeys promises fun and excitement for everyone. For Mum and Dad, the Kamala Pier beer garden offers a haven of good cheer and music.
- 19:30 hrs The road from the Festival Village leads to the blue lake, in which floats the beautiful Golden Pavilion, entrance to the world's grandest 4,000-seat dining facility -- the Golden Kinnaree Buffet Restaurant. Here mythical Kinnarees, half-bird and half-woman of legendary beauty and graciousness, look after their guests like proverbial kings. Amidst a mystical Himmaphan forest setting, visitors can indulge in a sumptuous feast of Royal Thai dishes and delicacies from popular international cuisine, prepared by some of Thailand finest chefs.
- 20:30 hrs Visit to Palace of the Elephants theater for Fantasy Of A Kingdom Culture-Illusion Show. The ultimate in Las Vegas-style theatrical productions. Created by international experts and local professionals, this audio-visual extravaganza incorporates, for the first time, nine stunning show themes Thai culture, magical illusions, 4-dimensional effects, aerial performance, acrobatics, indoor pyrotechnics, special effects, elephant circus and stunts into one unforgettable theatrical masterpiece guaranteed to thrill and delight visitors of all ages and nationalities.
- 22:30 hrs Transfer back to your hotel.
Child Policy :
Infant 0-3 years of age may enter the show theater free of charge upon the conditions that they shall be under an adult's supervision and will not be provided with theater seat, Some scenes in the show contain pyrotechnics and loud noise and may frighten some children.
Child is defined as those between 4-12 years old inclusive, whose height must not exceed 140 cm.
Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver, Transport, Ticket, Dinner.
Items of a personal nature,Tips or Gratuities to guides or drivers.
Duration : Everyday
(Closed every Thursday)