Safari World Package C (Ticket Only) Code S-24
- Safari World, is a drive-in zoological park divided into two parts. The first part is Safari Park, an open zoo with wild animals.The second part is the Marine Park where there are a variety of marine animals and shows of trained dolphins, birds, seals and apes.Visit the natural Safari Park. Come face to face with thousands of rare and endangered species roaming freely in their natural habitat.
- Safari Park, stretching 5 KM and lasting 45 minutes, a drive through the scenic Safari Park presents a unique opportunity for the closest encounter possible with rare and endangered species of the animal kingdom. Explore Nature's numerous wonders in their original splendor and respond the call of the wild, while remaining in the confort of our private car or coach. Witness the truly breathtaking
- Explore Marine Park where there are a variety of marine animals and shows of trained dolphins, birds, seals and apes.
- 10.20 hrs. Orang Utan Boxing Show - Man's closest cousins take center stage as they tickle you with their keen sense of humor and dazzle you with their mathematical gifts. And who could miss world-famous Thai Boxing Show, starring the funniest and hariest champions.
- 11.00 hrs. Tiger Feeding Show the only one of its kind anywhere in the world.
- 11.40 hrs. Cowboy Stunt Show. Let's Safari world bring you straight into the lawless territory of the wild wild west, where cowboys and bandits joystle for power with the intricate knock-downs,gunfights,bullwhips,fistfights and horseplay.
***Or you can choose***
- 11.00 hrs. Sea Lion Show -Lighthouse Cove- will never be the same again with its new occupants. This quiet town along the pacific coast will be turned upside down when our Sea Lion friends wreak hava as they pull one trick after another. Chiefs of Mischief take control.
- 11.40 hrs. Elephant Show.
- 13.30 hrs. Cowboy Stunt Show. Let's Safari world bring you straight into the lawless territory of the wild wild west, where cowboys and bandits joystle for power with the intricate knock-downs,gunfights,bullwhips,fistfights and horseplay.
- 13.45 hrs. Dolphin Show (Close for improve : From 04 September 2017 - 02 November 2017)
- the most intelligent of marine creatures will captivate you with their effortless mastery of the most difficult tricks! Get them to kiss you or shake hands with you! Marvel at dolphins somersaulting in mid-air, tossing balls with their fins and singing in a chorus, or performing dives unrivaled in their gracefulness and swiftness.
- 14.45 hrs. Spy War.
- 15.40 hrs. Bird Show -Stand by for a stunning show as our colorful performers take a plunge from the arena to the stage. Watch with amazement and bewilderment the acrobatic and athletic skills of these intelligent creatures and share in the intimate secrets of a pair of lovebirds. See how our feathered friends fly their way to your heart.
Polar Bear Feeding - 10:30 & 14:10 Daily.
Weekend & Holiday : 15:45 (Round 2) Urang Utan, 15:45 (Round 2) Bird Show, 16:15 (Round 2) Sea Lion Show, 16:40 (Round 2) Western Cowboy Stunt Show.
- Prohibiting outside beverages inside Safari World "Please do not let your customers bring and drinks into the park".
- Show schedule is subject to change with prior announcement feeding show (Safari Park) at 10.00 hrs.
For children under 2 years of age (heights are under 100 cm.) may enter the park "Free" of charge, but they must be under their parent's attention at all times.
For children means those between 2-12 years old whose height must not exceed 140 cm.
Entrance Fee with Safari Park & Marine Park.(Package C)
River Safari Ride are optional services (350THB / Person), Buffet Lunch, Transport round trip, English speaking licensed guide, Transport from Marine Park to Safari Park by coach (50THB / Person).
Duration : Operation time is from 09:00 hrs.-17:00 hrs. on weekdays and from 09:00 hrs.-18:00 hrs. on weekends and holidays.