Pattaya & Coral Islands(Koh Lan) Code S-25
- 06:30 hrs. Pick up from various hotels in Bangkok.
(other guess will be pick up from other hotel till ready to leave).
Pattaya is nestled along a picturesque bay on the East Coast of the Gulf of Thailand, roughly 170 kilometers southeast of Bangkok. From a fishing village in the 1960's, Pattaya has emerged as the favorite Southeast Asian vacation center.
A fascinating escape where tourists, holiday makers and vacationers from around the world unfold an incomparable array of possibilities to unwind during an exotic holiday beach vacation.
A little way off Pattaya, the largest island near Pattaya is Koh Lan, 7.5 km. from Pattaya beach. There are boat services running between Pattaya beach and Koh Lan several times daily.
- 09:00 hrs. Arrive Pattaya city and drive to Pattaya Beach for cruising by double decker boat to Coral Island.
- 10:30 hrs. Reach the Island. You can relax on the beach or swimming.
- 12:30 hrs. Lunch will be served at local restaurant. Time for leisure.
- 14:30 hrs. Leave the island by the same boat to Pattaya Beach.
Arrive Pattaya Beach and Transfer back to Bangkok.
- 19:00 hrs. Arrive hotels in Bangkok.
( Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on road & weather )
For children under 2 years will be "Free" of charge.
For children 3-10 years old we charge 70% of adult price.
For children over 10 years old we charge adult price.
All Transportation by Air conditioned Van (High roof) / Car / Vehicle + English Speaking Guide.,Join speed boat transfer R/T to Coral Island.,Lunch.
Snorkeling gear (diving mask,snorkel,life jacket) by your own arrangement.,Beach Chair, Beach Umbrella, Beach Towel, Swimming Suit., Water Activities (Extra Charge) / Optional Tour., Bathroom for fresh water.,Items of a personal nature.,Tips or Gratuities to guides or drivers.
Duration : Everyday