Damnoen Saduak Floating Market + River Kwai Code S-31
- 06:30 hrs. Meet your guide in the hotel's lobby. Depart for Damnoen Saduak Floating Market,situated 120 Km. west of Bangkok. (1.5 hours drive)
Your journey commences with a leisurely drive through rice paddies and salt fields.
- 08:30 hrs. Take a 30 minutes speedboat trip along fruit plantation to see Thai houses and the traditional way of life.
- 09:00 hrs. Arrive Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Here you will be fascinated by boats of various shapes and sizes used by local merchants to ferry their goods.
Your are able to hire small boat board along the market for shopping local products. [small boat is not included] .
- 10:00 hrs. Depart floating market to Kanchanaburi. (1.5 hours drive).
- 12:00 hrs. Enjoy Thai spicy food and great view of the bridge on floating restaurant.
- 13:30 hrs. Then visit world-famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of the Death Railway constructed by Allied prisoners of war. Take leisurely walks around town and pictures on the world-renowned Death Railway.
- 15:30 hrs. Leave form Kanchanaburi pass green paddy fields, villages, and temples then return to bangkok. (2.5 hours drive)
- 17:00 hrs. Arrive at your hotel.
Child Policy :
For children under 2 years will be "Free" of charge.
For children 3-10 years old we charge 70% of adult price.
For children over 10 years old we charge adult price.
Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver, English speaking guide, Long-tall boat 20 minutes, Lunch.
Roller boat board along the Floating Market, Items of a personal nature, Tips or Gratuities to guides or drivers.
Duration : Full day