Back To Nature Khao Yai National Park day tour Code S-40
- 06.30 hrs. Pick up from hotels in Bangkok DownTown.
- 07.30 hrs. Depart for Bangkok and Drive to Nakhon Nayok province Then visit local morning market to see lively Thai way of living.
- 09.00 hrs. Drive to small village for Ox-cart riding, this old style transportation will take you along the paddy field.
- 10.30 hrs. Drive up to khao yai national park. From the entrance you will feel the atmosphere of rain forest 1 km. trekking along the marked trail to the biggest and highest waterfall in this park called "Heaw Narok waterfall".
- 12.30 hrs. Lunch will be served at local restaurant.
- 13.30 hrs. After lunch, enjoy the great experience with elephant ridning among the forest.
- 14.00 hrs. Depart for Bangkok, pass the beautiful countryside.
- 18.00 hrs. Arrive Bangkok.
Transfer, English speaking guide, Elephant riding, Ox-cart riding, Lunch (Thai set), National park entrance fee.
Items of a personal nature ,Tips or Gratuities to guides or drivers.
Duration : Everyday (Min 2 Pax)