Yangon -Bago-Thanlyin-Yangon (3 Days / 2 Nights ) Code OP12
- Day 01.Yangon arrival & sightseeing (L/D)
- Arrival to Mingalardon International airport and welcome from representative and tour guide will come and pick up your group ,Check In to Nikko hotel OR EQUIVALENT.
- Yangon city sightseeing include ; Visit Yangon includes Chaukhtatgyi (Reclining Buddha) Pagoda a colossal reclining Buddha. visit to Botahtaung Pagoda, Nanthida jetty and watch the traffic on the Yangon River. Here luxury cruise liners come to berth at this jetty quite often. Proceed to Yangon?s City center featuring Sule Pagoda and colonial buildings, Maha Bandoola Park with Independence Monument, Located at the heart of the city.
- Lunch at the Famous Myanmar Cuisine Restaurant ?Green Elephant ?
- Drive in downtown visit China Town with the fruit market and Yangon?s city center covering World famous Shwedagon Pagoda, the 2,500 years old magnificent Shwedagon Pagoda sheathed in 11 tons of pure gold and 4,350 diamonds weighing 1,800 carats!. Witness the golden dome light up sunshine at the sunset.
- Dinner at the Karaweik Restaurant with Cultural the Show .
- Overnight at Nikko hotel in Yangon.
- Day 02.Yangon-Bago-Yangon (B/L/D)
- After breakfast at hotel, day return sightseeing trip to Bago; the ancient Mon Capital, 80 Kilometers northeast of Yangon. Sightseeing tour highlights Visit to Kyaikpon four seated Buddha Images. Kyakhatwine Monastery, where a thousand of monks who take their last meal of the day at 10 am in total silence, Kanbawza Thardi Palace built by King Bayinnaung,
- Lunch at the Kyaw Swa Restaurant with Grill King Prawn
- After Lunch ,Kalayani Sima (Ordination Hall), Shwemawdaw Pagoda, Shwethalyaung Pagoda, the world?s most beautiful reclining Buddha, Wood Carving Industry and Bago local Market. Return back to the Yangon on the way visit World War II Allied War Grave Cemetery near Taukkyant.
- Dinner at the Western park with Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant. Overnight at Nikko hotel in Yangon.
- Day 03.Yangon-Thanlyin Departure (B/L)
- After breakfast at hotel, half day trip to Thanlyin across Yangon River on Thanlyin Bridge. Thanlyin is home to two splendid pagodas; the Kyaikkauk Pagoda and Kyaikmawwin (Yele) Pagoda, situated on Island. Meet local people at the Kyauktan Market and then to Kyaikmawwin (Yele) Pagoda by boat. Return to Yangon.
- Lunch at Mai Thai Restaurant
- Proceed to Bogyoke Aung San (Scott) Market where you can buy many souvenirs. And then transfer to airport for departure from Yangon.
Tour Price Include;
-Hotel Accommodation with twin sharing basic including breakfast
-All transfer and transportation with good air conditional service
-Entrance fees and zone fees
-ENGLISH Language speaking tour guide service
-Meal (Lunch & dinner) as per mention program
-Boat fare as per program
Tour Price Exclude;
-International air ticket (We can provide)
-Visa fee and airport tax(We can arrange about 2-3 days)
-Other are not mention in Price Including
Duration : UNTIL 30SEPTEMBER 07